Agora Online Payment System
We are pleased to let you know that Anston Park Junior School has an online payments system. This system enables you to pay for school meals and other school activities online. We hope that you find paying in this way much more convenient and reduces the chances of money being lost or left in book bags.
SIMS Pay is very easy-to-use and offers you the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that payments are secure, it has the highest level of card security, and that funds will reach the school safely.
Getting started with SIMS Pay online payments
- Please have your child’s unique registration reference (below) for SIMS Pay to hand. If you have more than one child each will have their own registration reference and can be added to your account subsequently.
- To access SIMS Pay you will need a Microsoft Account. You can use an existing account if you already have one, or create a new one online – they are free, very easy to setup and you can use any email address and password – to get a Microsoft Account please go to https://signup.live.com
- Please login to SIMS Pay from the school website or access https://www.sims-pay.co.uk/Home
- Follow the simple online instructions to register your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email – once you have activated your account by clicking the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
You will have a unique registration reference
Please note this unique registration reference is specific to the addressee and should not be used by anyone else. See page 10 of the second booklet on how to add another account to your child or to add multiple children to your account (the first document, right hand column).
More information about SIMS Pay is available below.
If you need help logging on and setting up your account please ask the school office staff.